Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Message reads E64, Fridgadaire affinity dryer stops drying

Customer Question

Message reads E64
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Fridgadaire affinity dryer stops drying clothes E 64
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No has been working all morning up till this batch of clothes I'm trying to dry. Still warms up.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

That error means there is a open circuit in the heating element, another words you need to replace the heating element in the dryer. If you give me the model number I will get you the replacement part and repair instructions, thanks. In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate or vote (whatever it may be called at the top of your screen) my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.