Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a kenmore washer all panel lites are on i unplug it

Customer Question

i have a kenmore washer all panel lites are on i unplug it did not help modle cae2743bqo serc52130002 less then a year old
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

There are 5 failure modes that can cause the washer to go out of service, indicated by all of the LEDs lit, but not flashing. When this occurs, the washer cannot be started until the condition that caused the failure is corrected and the fault code is cleared.

click here to download the tech sheet that I have uploaded for you for that unit, you will need to activate the diagnostic mode and tell me what the stored error code is so that I can help you further. The instructions for doing this start on page 2 of the tech sheet.

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate or vote (whatever it may be called at the top of your screen) my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!