Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Magtag double oven, model # MEW7627AS01, When I

Customer Question

I have a Magtag double oven, model # ***** When I push Lower and upper button to start, the electrical display say, " feature not available". Neither ovens turns on. A few days ago for a few hours there was an electrical outage.
What to do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

First try killing power to the unit at the breaker for 10 minutes then restore power, if the board doses not reset then do the following:

1. Enter Diagnostics Mode by pressing CANCEL>CANCEL>START.

2. Press the “3” keypad until “Control Reset” appears on the display. Then press START.

3. Press START a second time to reset the control.

4. The control display will turn off momentarily and then “control reset” will be displayed.

5. Press CANCEL to exit.

That should take care of it, if not let me know.

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate or vote (whatever it may be called at the top of your screen) my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Joel,
Your solution was spot on.
I give you 5 stars.
Thank you,
Brent

I appreciate that but in order for me to credit you must click on the star rating system or the voting system at the top of the screen otherwise it will not count, thank you.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.