Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

Ny whirl pool electric oven want regulate set degrees and it

Customer Question

ny whirl pool electric oven want regulate set for 350 degrees and it continues to heat causing the food to flame up no control over the heat temp it beeps when it reaches 350 but the heating elements scontinue to heat and glow red.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

depending on your model , its either the thermostat or the temperature sensor causing this issue, give me the model number and brand of the unit and I will find you the replacement part to repair the issue, thanks.

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate or vote (whatever it may be called at the top of your screen) my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

I see the last person has opted out of your question!

My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

If you open the oven door the model serial tag should be on the cooking cavity face frame.

If it is an older model more then 12-15 years old it will be behind the drawer on the top left corner of the oven frame.