John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I opened my machine a second to throw in one more item and

Customer Question

I opened my machine for just a second to throw in one more item and now the wash light is just flashing and not working.I tried to push and hold for three seconds to cancel and nothing is happening.What do I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Try removing the power to the washer for 30 minutes, by unplugging the power cord or switching the breaker off, to see if the control board will reset and function properly. Please let me know the result? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John I tried this and it is still the same.Wash cycle is still flashing.Next option?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not getting any response from anyone?Is this all I get one response and if it doesn't work just forget me?I tried what you said to do but it did not work.I need help.Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I'm unable to phone you, as I'm in the U.S.A. I'll opt out, so an Aussie expert can call you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

I see the last person has opted out of your question!

My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

And it is the wash light and not the lid lock light that is blinking correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't know why I was told Jon could not phone me because he was in the USA.As far as I know Kentucky is still in the USA.But I do not need any help my grandson just moved a knob and it started working.I have cancelled my membership so I do not need to hear from you again.Thank you and have a nice day.