Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a stakable maytag Neptune, at the end of the cycle is

Customer Question

i have a stakable maytag Neptune, at the end of the cycle is living my clothe really wet, what can be the problem, I change the belt, inlet valve, whats nex?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

If the clothes are really wet, it means that the washer isn't going through the final spin cycle. The first thing you want to do is see if the door is locking and the lock light comes on when it should spin. Can you check this and let me know?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
door is locking
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

OK so if the door is locking and the washer still turns the drum back and forth during the wash cycle, it means that the washer isn't spinning because it thinks the tub is out of balance. Now since this is a stack unit it's very difficult to work on but there is a ball bearing out of balance switch mounted to the top of the tub that commonly fails and stops the washer from spinning it's high speed spin so I'd replace that part. Below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for switch

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I think is not spinning in hight speed is very slow
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Yes so you'll want to replace that out of balance switch because it'll keep stopping the high speed spin to try to re-balance the load.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thanks for you help
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

No problem at all. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know.