John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our french door refreiderator will not make ice any more. We

Customer Question

our french door refreiderator will not make ice any more. We pulled the inner ice tray our wfhen it was jammed with ice and now the ice cube makeer wont admit water although the drinking water spout works fine. What will turn the water on into the ice maker?????
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

What is the model number on the unit?