John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have the elite 10 quart electric maxi-matic pressure

Customer Question

I have the elite 10 quart electric maxi-matic pressure cooker. When I placed my beans, water and oil in, shut the lid, placed the valve in airtight, I selected beans and 40 minutes came up. I let it go and it went solid. After maybe 20 minutes, I checked on it and there were no lights on it and the pressure valve could move to exhaust. I opened it - it was hot, but the beans were not cooked. I tried unplugging it and starting again, but no lights come on and it does nothing. What am I doing wrong? I have the ratio water, beans correct and it is approximately 1/2 full.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

How old is the unit?