John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a maytag gemini model mer6755aas searil # 21981562lj

Customer Question

i have a maytag gemini model mer6755aas searil # ***** the bottom oven will start heating but it will shut it self off. I replaced the boar and the heating element still does the same as it did before.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: when you set the oven like 350 or 425 it will shut off before it gets to that temature or before what ever you are cooking get done
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I have replace the main board and the bottom element
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

When you say it shuts itself off does the control shut off?

Just reply back here