Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The wave stopped working so is there a reset button.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately there is no reset button on this microwave. There are a few fuses you could check continuity on if you wanted to take your microwave down and remove the outer shell to access them all. I attached below a breakdown diagram of your microwave and I circled all the fuse. If any of them have no continuity, then replace it. If they all check good and you're sure the microwave is getting power from your house, then replace the display board because it has failed I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?