Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Replace belt on amana star washer

Customer Question

Replace belt on amana star washer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.

Please provide model number of washer.

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If a front loading machine, the belt is accessed by removing the rear access panel from the back of the cabinet. If a top loading machine, the pump usually needs to be removed. There are three T20 Torx screws in the inset holes in the pump that secure it to the motor mounting bracket.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?