John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Mustang, Bravo washer is laboring and will not empty. It

Customer Question

My Mustang, Bravo washer is laboring and will not empty. It is plugged in, the lights will not go on yet it is making a noise. Help
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am being told it will an eight day wait to have a technician come out. I am disabled and cannot get to a laundromat. HELP!!!
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

What is the model number off the unit?