Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair
92140848

Says e20 and not working?

Customer Question

Says e20 and not working?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.

Can please let us what appliance this is for and the model number.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Frigidaire Affinity
Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.

Washer/dryer/dishwasher??

Please provide the model number off the unit.

Expert:  Stefan T replied 8 months ago.

I see after further looking that you don't have the model number. This number is ***** on the tub side of the dishwasher. If you still can not find the number then try pushing the button next to the lock symbol until the lock light goes out. Some can be 3 seconds and some 5 seconds. but It could be different on your model.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The unit is a washing machine. The model number is *****
Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** sorry about Stefan Teske not sure how got in the question.

My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my EYES & EARS! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem.

One minute while I look up your info for your washer

Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.

E20 means the washer cannot drain. You will need to pull the unit out and remove the back access panel. The drain pump is located on the floor of the machine just below the tub. Generally the hose between the tub and the drain pump gets clogged and needs to be cleared. So check there first.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.

If that is the issue clean it out and you will be back up and running. If not let me know and we will go to the next step.

****We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still needing help.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.

Checking in with you on what you found?