Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Quiet Series 200 dishwasher dishes are not getting

Customer Question

I have a Quiet Series 200 dishwasher dishes are not getting clean a film is being left on all glasses I'm trying to take the ring off the top where the filters are and I don't know how to get it apart
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: , no that's it is it possible to have him call
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Appliance Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Filming is usually the result of detergent issues, especially now that phosphates have been removed from them. Is this a new problem?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?