Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Bosch dishwasher will not stop running and leaks from the

Customer Question

My Bosch dishwasher will not stop running and leaks from the door. Replaced to water inlet valve, drain is clear.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Does the unit overfill with water?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears to, yes. I assume that is why it is leaking.

Is it doing it while shut off?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. It started to not shut off and run continuously.

Does the cycle never time out? Or is just the drain pump running constantly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced the water inlet valve. Did not change anything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cycle never times out

SOrry for the delay I just saw your last post. That is a common issue and you need to replace the control board in the console on the unit. They have redesigned the board to solve that issue.

CLICK HERE FOR PART

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR/VOTING rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks