John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I noticed that my vent pipe had disconnected. I cleaned

Customer Question

I noticed that my vent pipe had disconnected. I cleaned everything and reattached the vent. Now the lights on the panel won't even go on and the dryer will now not turn on. I barely moved the dryer to reattach since it was already 10' or so from the wall. What gives...it was working just fine before I reattached the vent. Its an H3 Elite gas dryer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my EYES & EARS! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem.

Sounds to me that the plug came loose from the wall. Check that.

Do you have a electrical multi meter?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Just to let you they do charge more for a phone call.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Did JA send you the form for a phone call?

Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Are you still needing help?

Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 9 months ago.

I see the last person has opted out of your question!

Do you still need assistance on your question?

My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.