Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Can someone answer dishwasher question

Customer Question

can someone answer dishwasher question
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon. What kind of dishwasher do you have? Do you have a model number? And what seems to be the problem?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have bosch dishwasher model number she6apo/06fd910200225 dishwasher works good but next morning there is water in the bottom of the dishwasher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it is clean water
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

OK the only thing that would cause the dishwasher to fill with clean water when the dishwasher isn't running is a bad electronic water valve. This is the part below the dishwasher that your water supply hose from your house connects to. Unfortunately this valve isn't sealing up properly anymore so the valve will need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the valve for your model number.

CLICK HERE for valve

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
are you still here i have to go elsewhere
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Yes I'm still here.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
do you have any questions for me i will leave my computer on
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Not really. Did you not get my answer? Here is what I said:

QUOTE:

CLICK HERE for valve

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i just need to know which part to buy i can do that ok thanks that is what i thought i will replace it
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Not a problem. It's located just behind the bottom kick panel below the door so just turn the water off and flip the breaker off to the dishwasher before servicing. It should take less than 30 minutes or so to replace it.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?