John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Whirpool dishwasher that takes 3 times on the

Customer Question

I have a Whirpool dishwasher that takes 3 times on the Cancel/Drain cycle to drain all the water out.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to remove the bottom spin part to get at the drain area to check for debris, but the plastic screw that holds it in will not release the part.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope - that is it :)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the tub so I can better assist you?