Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Samsung french door refrigerator, two years old,

Customer Question

I have a Samsung french door refrigerator, two years old, and yesterday the flap on the left door stopped folding out of the way. So now if I try to open and close the left door, while the right is fully closed, they collide. Any quick fix? All i've found on the Internet is a reference to leveling the doors, but ours seem just fine and everything was working great two days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

This is a common issue if you look at the flipper on the top and bottom you should see a spring do you see one broken?