Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have 2 year old bravo top load washer model mvwb880bwo.it

Customer Question

we have 2 year old bravo top load washer model mvwb880bwo.it started getting really loud and started leaving black spots under washer.We had appliance repairman out today said we need outer tub assembly part #w10381078.does that sound correct.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

ANSWER:

Yes the tech that came out is correct, they started selling this only as a kit and that is the right part number. The part is expensive so that is up to you if you want to fix it. I would contact Whirlpool and see if you can get them to pay for the part at least.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you kevin

No problem sorry for the bad news!

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR/VOTING rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thank You