Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

G'day... model: 110.26002012 symptom: locks lid then [bang]

Customer Question

g'day...
model: 110.26002012
symptom: locks lid then [bang] heard underneath, nothing follows & lid locked illuminated
thankyou
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Ok put it in diagnostic mode and see what error is coming up

Turn the main dial counterclockwise about 2 full revolutions stopping at 12 oclock, then turn it SLOWLY (1/2 sec between clicks)
3 Clicks forwards
1 Click Backwards
1 Click forward

All lights should light up, then turn the dial forward until only DONE is lit and press START, then turn it 1 more CLICK forward and tell me what lights flash and the pattern

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR/VOTING rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... ThankYou