Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Regarding Sears Elite electric range, model 790.9912 The

Customer Question

Regarding Sears Elite electric range, model(###) ###-####
The power was shut off for a couple of minutes. When it came back on. I reset the clock, then I noticed that the burner led read outs showed P-F. I pushed the on/off button and they all went blank. I have tried over and over but they will not come back on.
How do I get my range operating again?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my EYES & EARS! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem.

One minute please and I will be right with you.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Try setting the clock.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

So what was the outcome?

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR/VOTING rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks