John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My oven/range is not working. Seems like the electronics

Customer Question

My oven/range is not working. Seems like the electronics have gone haywire. It is Model # ***** Can the computer be reset or reprogrammed?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my EYES & EARS! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem.

One minute please and I will be right with you.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

You can try unplugging or turning the breaker off to the oven to see if it resets itself.

Let me know what happens

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Removing the power for 30 minutes should allow the control board to reset its program, and function correctly. If it doesn't, the board will need to be replaced. In the meantime I'll look for the board's part number, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The board's part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $334.05. You can purchase it at www.repairclinic.com. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.