Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a question. Why is my kitchenaid stove indicate "err

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have a question. Why is my kitchenaid stove indicate "err f2eo - stuck key"? Can you help me with that?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, the problem is I don't have the manual and I cannot find the serial/model numbers anywhere in the front of the stove. I suspect they are in the back and I cannot move it by myself... All I know is that it is an electric, glass top four burner stove. It is gorgeous and it is ten years old.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error is indicating that the control is getting a signal from the touch pads incorrectly. The control or touch pad, if separate, will need to be replaced. The model tag should be behind the lower drawer, usually on the left side, once the drawer is pulled out.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?