Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How to remove the drip pan on my Bosch, B22CS3OSNS/01, I

Customer Question

How to remove the drip pan on my Bosch
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: B22CS3OSNS/01
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: I need to get then drip pan out from under the refridgerator it smells like vomit
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

The drip pan isn't really designed to be removed. If you need to clean it you'll want to pull the refrigerator out and remove the lower back access vent panel. Then you can pour white vinegar inside the pan and use paper towels to clean it out as best as possible. Without cutting the freon tubes and such, there is no way to remove the pan since the condenser coil is mounted just above the pan.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?