Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

Installed used bosch ascent dishwasher conition unknown when

Customer Question

installed used bosch ascent dishwasher conition unknown when turned on hear slight ppping noise no lights on control unit
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 9 months ago.

Please first power off the dishwasher by flipping the city chit off to it. Then next remove the lower control panel under the door and check the main terminal wires to the dishwasher. Now if your model dishwasher has a plug check the outlet it was plugged into first. If any wires are burnt or smell burnt please repair wiring and try re wiring it and turn it all back on again. If that doesn't help you may have damag d the main control board. Especially if you are sure the wires and or outlet and fuse are good. And in that case call Bosch and they will send you new parts.

Expert:  Jon replied 9 months ago.

If you need help installing new computer or even the wiring just get back to me here and I will help you more.

Expert:  Jon replied 9 months ago.

I would definitely start by looking at the wiring and let me know what you find.