John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Occasionally water drips out the bottom of

Customer Question

Occasionally water drips out the bottom of refrigerator..what is cause and how can I stop it..model edzkhaxvso3
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

If you remove the bottom crisper drawer inside the refrigerator and freezer is there water inside the refrigerator or freezer?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The problem is At my summer home and I am not there now...cannot find out u till the weekend..ow does this affect charges..agree right now only to $5 put on my credit card
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

This question will remain open and you can just post back this weekend when you are with the appliance and we'll just pick up from there. Just bookmark this page or save it in your favorites and then you can come back to this same question so you don't have to pay again.