John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Trying to remove front of affinity washer to get to clogged

Customer Question

Trying to remove front of affinity washer to get to clogged pump
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: E-20 message showed up on machine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: It's a stacked machine can't figure out how to get front panel off drum is off screws on bottom off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Appliance Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit?

Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need help?