John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a magic chef oven. When we set the timer it (the

Customer Question

I have a magic chef oven.
When we set the timer it (the alarm) goes off at the proper time. However for the next several hours the alarm goes off about every 30 minutes, even though the oven is off.
Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Andy, is this a dial style timer or digital? Do you have the model number off the unit?