Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a CSU2007B1 Dishwasher. Timer appears to be fine I

Customer Question

I have a CSU2007B1 Dishwasher. Timer appears to be fine I have bought a new Solinoid and I have power to the leads for the intake filler but it will not fill what do I check now?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have power at the water valve solenoid and it is not filling, either the water supply to the valve is not there or there is an obstruction causing the water not to flow. Are you testing power with the leads attached? If not, you may not be getting an accurate voltage reading.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Water supply is there and no obstruction in the water flow. If you mean with testing the solenoid valve attached to the leads no I don't know how to test that.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Well, if you are certain you have water and the solenoid is new, then the control module is not sending power to the valve wand will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You bet, thank you!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?