John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I moved my 48" thermador duel fuel oven to my new home from

Customer Question

I moved my 48" thermador duel fuel oven to my new home from my old, and when I plug it into the wall, the small oven blue heating light is on and the oven is off and the temp is off. When I cut on the large oven, the blower will start blowing for about 30 seconds or more and then it cuts off and the blue heating light on it starts flashing. What could seem to be the problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

That is flashing an error, let me know exactly the lights that are flashing and the pattern they are flashing between pauses count them.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have not gotten my response and I have already been charged for the answer???

I am not sure if you have seen any of my posts

I stated That is flashing an error, let me know exactly the lights that are flashing and the pattern they are flashing between pauses count them.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not seen any of your post. On my dual fuel oven, When I first plugged it in, the auxiliary oven heating light is on steadily and the (Big oven) was giving me a 4 flash 3 flash (43) within 30 seconds being on and the fans cut off. I unplugged it and plugged it back up and the fans stay on now and it does heat up now but it still flashes 3 and 3 (33) The auxiliary oven does not even click when moving the temperature knob. It still has a steady blue light on the heating 24/7.

That is a oven cooling fan issue, the 33 code is not valid though...do you have the complete model number off the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I have been out of town. My range is a Thermador PD48 dual fuel. I have gotten into the back of the unit and found out that rodent have been it the unit while in storage. I am replacing the two sail switches which the rodents urinated on and shorted out. This should fix the fault code 43. The auxiliary oven still shows a steady blue light on the heating. I am told I need to get into the board and make sure no wires have been chewed up. I have gotten several of the orifices screwed out, but there are several that will not move with little resistance. I have read on the internet that you can mess up underneath the top by breaking the gas tubes if you force to much. Can these that are seized together be heated up and then cut off the power to the oven and gas and possibly release or do you have another suggestion. I sure do not want to have to spend more than possible to just get to this control panel.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you not get my last question?????