Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I have a Microwave oven Model PVM1870. The coating on the

Customer Question

I have a Microwave oven Model PVM1870. The coating on the inside of the microwave is peeling away. The bottom of the microwave is now exposed with the metal showing. The coating has been stripped away probably from over cooking a food product. Do I have to replace the microwave or can it be recoated. It is six years old and has been used quite a bit. I have not used it since coating has been removed.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.

You will need to sand the inside a bit, then use a microwave coating paint

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 9 months ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...