Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a wolf drawer micro wave It wont run normally But if

Customer Question

I have a wolf drawer micro wave
It wont run normally
But if I lift dor slightly or push door open switch a little it starts.
I assume a switch of some sore is off
Any idea if this can be fixed economically or should I just replace?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

ANSWER:

The drawer switch is bad and yes it is worth fixing, it will cost about 125-150 for a company to fix it.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU