Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I need instructions to install a general electric evaporator

Customer Question

I need instructions to install a general electric evaporator motor assembly in a bottom freezer model number PBS22MBPBC Siri
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

ANSWER:

Siri, just remove the bottom drawer from the unit there are a couple tabs on the inside rails that you can press in to slide the drawer out on the tracks. Once that is out you will see a two screws on the back wall remove those and the small cover on the left. Once that is off pull the panel from the top and it will pop out. Then with the panel tilted unplug modular connections and flex the panel out of the bottom of the unit and replace the fan..then reassemble.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU