Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have an Electrolux canister vacuum (EPIC Series 6500 SR).

Customer Question

We have an Electrolux canister vacuum (EPIC Series 6500 SR). There seems to be something clogging the hose. How can we clear it out? An old one we had, had a way to reverse the air flow. This one doesn't seem to have that capability. Is there a manual for it? If so, we'd like to have one.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You can fashion a small hook on the end of a metal hanger to poke carefully in the hose to pull any obstructions out. Also, if you have access to compressed air, you can blow it out. There is no way to reverse air flow on this model. If you do get access to compressed air, you may want to blow out the entire machine.