Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I was looking at the response on the Bosch dishwasher: what

Customer Question

I was looking at the response on the Bosch dishwasher: what does the hose on the right side of the dishwasher go? so it's a condensation hose, is it just supposed to sit on the bottom?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my model is SHE43R55UC/64
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

So yes, the condensation hose just loops up and then comes back down and the exit is into the plastic base panel below the dishwasher tub. There is very minimal amounts of water that will leak out this condensation hose and it evaporates in the pan after just sitting there for a few hours or days so that is why it drains into this pan.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?