Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

MY WALL OVEN HAS POWER TO THE TERMINAL BOARD BUT NONE TO THE

Customer Question

MY WALL OVEN HAS POWER TO THE TERMINAL BOARD BUT NONE TO THE BOARD
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

What is the make and complete model off the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JEN-AIR JJW8527DDB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SER. 10991722CL

OK great, well on your unit if you have power to the unit at the terminal block the clock is bad. There are no internal fuses or limits that would trip causing the clock control to be dead. You just need to replace the clock control on it and on that model they fail a lot. Here is a link to the part for you.

CLICK HERE

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks

If you would like a phone call I can do that for you but your payment did not process