Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

How to clean the oven electritc smooth top

Customer Question

how to clean the oven electritc smooth top
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

In most cases if you have a digital display, you press clean the select a time frame and it will start the clean cycle after a few seconds, if that does not work for your model or you do not have a digital display then give me the model number off the unit and I will be glad to help you further, I may even be able to find you the user manual for that unit, to locate the model number, open the oven door and look for a tag with the model and serial number on the door frame of the oven. In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!