Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

We just bought our home with KitchenAid

Customer Question

We just bought our home with KitchenAid refrigerator/freezer, Model KSRX25FYMS00. And we have no manual. The ice maker is not working now, but it did when we moved in. There is a red light on the inside of the freezer on the right hand side.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

Here is a video - click here for video on that ice maker system and hot to troubleshoot it, let me know what you find and I will be glad to get you the replacement part numbers you need or you can just click here

and locate whatever you part you may need, I have linked you to your model refrigerator at sears.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will be glad to help, in the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!