John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our whisper quiet ultima kitchenaid dishwasher has been

Customer Question

Our whisper quiet ultima kitchenaid dishwasher has been wonderful, --but now there is a problem, 2 problems. It washes the complete cycle but when finished, there is about an inch of water left on the bottom. Have you any idea why? Can it be fixed? Also the soap dispenser does not close as of late. So we have been using those little wrapped balls of dishwasher soap sold in Safeway.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is probably a partial obstruction in the drain path. The model tag is on the side of the tub, right in front of the door gasket, once the door is opened. Can you post the model number, please?