Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How to remove top of top looading washer, to replace siphon

Customer Question

how to remove top of top looading washer, to replace siphon elbow. Discharge
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

To remove the top panel, you must first remove the front panel. To remove the front panel, there are 2 screws just below the crease toward the bottom of the front panel going up at a 45 degree angle. Remove these 2 philips screws and the front panel will hinge up and forward so you can remove it. Now that will give you access to the 2 bolts just around the right and left corners going up into the top panel. Remove these 2 bolts and the top panel will hinge up and backwards.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?