Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our Antares combo machine is not cooling. we are looking so

Customer Question

Our Antares combo machine is not cooling. we are looking for specs so we can determine what part needs to be replaced
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! A blockage in the cooling system is not something that is likely to be able to be fixed without replacing the entire cooling system, which would cost more than replacing the machine. Do you know how it was determined that there was a blockage and how they were able to determine where it was? Also, the model you posted is not coming up. There is a PWJ-7, though. I will probably need numbers directly from the compressor to see if that is available and I don;t think the evaporator or condenser coil is available as a service part. The more information the better in finding the details on this machine.