Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Palmer, I need a video showing procedure lid on Samsung

Customer Question

Palmer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need a video showing procedure for replacing lid on Samsung washing machine model WA400PJHWR/AA
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Sure thing. Below is a video that shows you how to replace this lid switch for your model washer.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?