Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Someone leaned against the settings pannel ie freezer is

Customer Question

someone leaned against the settings pannel ie freezer is reading OF -2 F and everything in freezer is thawing. what to do ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. The only way to credit me(APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU) is to make sure you are rating my post not another techs when finished...Thank You!

Press Power Freeze & Freezer temp buttons simultaneously for 3 sec ( you will hear a “Ding Dong”) to remove or put into Sales Mode. When in the Sales Mode the Display will show "OF" "OF .....so do it until both displays show temps.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks