Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Bosch dishwasher model number SHU4302 fills & does nothing

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

If the dishwasher fills and won't circulate the water afterwards, either your circulation pump has failed, or the circulation impeller kit has frozen and you need to break it free or replace it. Below is a link to the impeller kit and there is a video at the bottom of the link which shows you how to replace the impeller. That video is helpful to know how to remove the pump and try to break the impeller freezer if it's frozen, or you can replace the impeller or the entire pump if needed.

CLICK HERE for impeller and video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?