Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Thermidor wall oven keeps on ringing and F 24 message

Customer Question

Thermidor wall oven bell keeps on ringing and F 24 message appears
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

The F24 fault code is caused by a stuck or shorted key/contact on the control panel

Try killing power at the breaker for for 5 minutes then turn it back on, if that does not help it any then the touchpad/control panel will have to be replaced.

let me know if you have any questions in the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.