Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Have Amana refrig/freezer aboard yacht. Can't get it out

Customer Question

Have Amana refrig/freezer aboard yacht. Can't get it out must repair. Auto defrost not working Please how to obtaiin replacement defrost circuit/heater. Model BRF20TL Cell(###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Below is the defrost heater for the unit and also you will want to replace the defrost bi metal thermostat you will find it clipped to the evaporator coil.

Heater

Part #: 10991104

Refrigerator Defrost Bi-Metal Thermostat

Part #: 10442409

let me know if you have any questions, in the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.