John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I bought a set of pots and pans less than a year ago. I

Customer Question

I bought a set of pots and pans less than a year ago. I thought I saved ticket... but can't seem to find them. Anyway, the cookware is coated with white. The coating is beginning to come off and I am concerned about that. I have only used coated utensils when cooking. I am not satisfied with them. I know your products are lifetime guaranteed but do I have any options since I don't have proof of purchase?
Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

What is the brand of pots and pans it is not listed in the question.