Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have under cabinet ice maker Model KUIS15NNZB. The machine

Customer Question

I have under cabinet ice maker Model KUIS15NNZB. The machine makes ice but the water also continuously runs. As this machine is connected to a reverse osmosis device, I am going through filters at an alarming rate. How to I trouble shoot this problem.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

If the water continuously runs, either your electronic water valve is sticking open, or your fill sensor isn't working properly which is next to the circulation pump down inside the water reservoir. To determine which one is faulty, just turn the icemaker off. If the water continues to flow in, you need to replace the electronic water valve. If the water stops when the icemaker is turned off, replaced the sensor. Below is a link to both parts.

CLICK HERE for sensor

CLICK HERE for valve

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?