John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Thermador Professional range. The oven door won't

Customer Question

I have a Thermador Professional range. The oven door won't stay closed all the way. How can I adjust it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

Can you please provide the model number off the unit.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PRG366EH/07
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** a few mins while I look up your range info.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you. internet went down.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

There is not away to adjust the hinges to make it close better. What you need to do is to replace the door hinges. Are you wanting to replace them yourself? If so I can send you a video on how to replace the hinges and the part numbers

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in with you to see if your still needing help?

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Are you still needing help?